Your website browser is no longer supported.
CONFLICT RESOLUTION CLASSAre you not able to take your dog for a pleasant walk?
Do you fear of:
- How your dog will react when they see other dogs?
- Your dog snapping at approaching people?
- Your dog chasing cars, skate boarders, or trucks?
What causes aggression?
- Know your own response to stress
- Make sure your dog needs and trusts you
- Make sure your dog obeys you
- Understand good dog communications
The K-9 Conflict Solution class will teach you all the tools you need to be able to take your dog for a pleasant walk without reacting to other dogs and the environment.
This is a six week class and will be held outside. Class size is limited. Please call 610-941-3687 or email Lcleveland73@comcast.net